Monday, May 08, 2006

Brandon Dawley: Fellow Artist and Herkimer/ Utica Observer Dispatch Pal

brandondawley.com
his online portfolio


Brandon Lee Dawley, cohort in a blast of creative kinship during my own online editorial and graphic design days at the OD during the turn of the century.

Yes it's amusing to say - Turn of the Century. (We waited for the 2000 glitch to kill all the PCs!)

With my urging, Brandon was the OD's online editorial cartoonist, and he created edgy stuff.
In particular was the baby New Year cartoon, which I will post in due notice- it was prophetic and acidic.

( The OD block of letters also stands for my maiden name - somehow I keep stumbling upon odd associations.- like the sprague dawley rats-)

read more on graphic design and olga


tag: , , , , , , ,

https://www.blogger.com/atom/17342850

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home