Monday, November 28, 2005

Creators Syndicate puts website on the Far Side of copyright claim -- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse

Creators Syndicate puts website on the Far Side of copyright claim


words from gary larson creator -of the "far side" - on the use of his cartoon children, his copyrighted works online- read this and respect all artist efforts.

quote from larson:

"So, in a nutshell (probably an unfortunate choice of words for me), I only ask that this respect be returned, and the way for anyone to do that is to please, please refrain from putting The Far Side out on the Internet. These cartoons are my "children," of sorts, and like a parent, I'm concerned about where they go at night without telling me. And, seeing them at someone's web site is like getting the call at 2:00 a.m. that goes, "Uh, Dad, you're not going to like this much, but guess where I am."

copyright, graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home